WebkinzPlace

Great for kinz!

HomeHome  NEWS!NEWS!  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

No title yet.. By KBear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KBear
M e m b e r
M e m b e r

PostSubject: No title yet.. By KBear   Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:34 pm

This is a story I posted on WT. The title may come later... when I think of one. Laughing

Characters:

Rosalina- Username-Rosie8 secretly likes her best guy friend, Tony
Madaline- Username- Madline34 has a boyfriend named Justin. Rosalina's BFF
Tony- Username- Toaster55 has a girlfriend named Angie. Kind of likes Rosalina
Angie- Username- PrincessAngie boyfriend is Tony. Hates everyone except him. Rules the school.
Justin- Username-JJrox Madaline's boyfriend Tony's best friend

MORE CHARACTERS COMING SOON!

♥️Chapter one♥️

I'm Rose. Rosalina actually. Rosalina Geners. I have two sisters and a brother. My oldest sister is named Maria. She's a total smarty-pants who drives me crazy and she's 17 years old. My brother, Josh is 6 years old. He is crazy. He's always running around the house like a lunatic. My other sister Mia is 3 years old. I think she's to young to annoy me to much. "Rosalina!" my mom called to me. I rolled out of bed. I got dressed and left for school. My best friend Madaline met me in front of the school. The bell rang and we walked to our first class together. "Did you do the math homework I asked my other best friend, Tony. "There was math homework?!" Tony said jokingly. I laughed. My math teacher Mr. Jones started talking. Tony was fake snoring behind me. I rolled my eyes. The bell rang and I left for my next class.

♥️Chapter two♥️
School was over I was biking home with Madaline. Her boyfriend Justin was skateboarding behind us. "Where is Tony?" Madaline asked. "Hanging out with hi girlfriend, Angie." I muttered. "I know you only hate her because your crushing on Tony." Justin said from behind me. "She's really dumb and mean." I said. "You guys were BFFs"." Madaline said. "Were. As in past tense." I said. We reached my house. "I'll see you guys later." I said. The house was empty. Except for my pet dog, Drew. Mom and Dad were at work, Maria was at a Science Club meeting, Josh was at his friend's house and Mia was at my Grandma's house. The truth was, I did hate Angie for all of those reasons. Also because Tony chose her over me. What was so great about her? She got Cs on tests, her hair wasn't really blonde she died it, {it used to be red} and she was mean to the whole school. Tony knew I liked him. Everyone knew. Yet Tony and I were still best friends. How could I love him so much and be his best friend? I thought about it as I entered my room. I logged onto my computer and went into the chatroom.

Rosie8 has logged on

Rosie8:Anyone?

Toaster55 has logged on

Toaster55: I'm here

Rosie8: Hey Tony. What up?

Toaster55: I think I might break up with Angie

Rosie8: Why?

Toaster55: She hates everyone!

Rosie8: So why did you ask her to be ur girlfriend?

Toaster55: idk

Rosie8: ....

Toaster55: gtg. Angie's here.

Toaster55 has logged off

Rosie8: ...

Rosie8 has logged off

I turned off the computer. Maybe my only dream would come true. Maybe Tony did love me.

Last edited by KBear on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xitssxsamanthax

PostSubject: Re: No title yet.. By KBear   Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:36 am

Very Nice

(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KBear
M e m b e r
M e m b e r